Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
Love make tag and some Psp stuff, learn PS. Feel free to send me your creations with my stuff and tuts.

Grab My Blinkie

Membres

Tube 41-3 by Enys Guerrero at CDO
FTU exclusive fan group kit "Night Walker" by CHAOS PRIESTESS

My wordart
Dropshadow as your liking.
Font use is Beardsons



Open a new canvas 800x800
Paste 14 move a little to the right, select all, float, defloat
Paste your full tube, resize, mirror if needed, invert de selection and delete, deselect.
Change the blend mode to hard light, depends of the tube.
Paste frame 2, move to the left, select inside with your magic wand expand by 5. 
 Paste full tube under the frame and position as your liking in order to see it
 at the left, invert, delete, deselect.
Paste your main tube, resize.
Paste the following elements resize and position (see my tag as reference)
15,17,16,18,6,19,13,20,03,02,11,07,4,12,10,02
Don't forget to dropshadows all elements.
Paste my wordart.

Put your name and copyright.
Crop your tag and save as png.
I will happy to see your results, feel free to sent them by mail. I
will show them in a tuts results gallery.

This tutorial was created by Creabie
Any resemblance with another tutorial or tag is purely coincidental